After much planning, dreaming and praying we launched our new P4-P7 youth club on Saturday 6th January 2018. Our first night was a blast with 25 children getting stuck into cookery, craft, board games, pool, table tennis, the Wii and much more. The ‘Sweetie Shop’ proved popular and very reasonably priced according to the customers. The leaders highlighted how incredible it was to see so many children participating in all the activities and having a great time!
Our vision is to provide a safe place to come hang out, make new friends, and chill out. We seek to BUILD BRIDGES, touching the lives of the youth with the unchanging biblical truths. In establishing a RELATIONAL FOUNDATION to reveal Christ’s love to them, we hope to ENCOURAGE GROWTH in their faith, challenging them to develop SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES that will enable them to LIVE OUT LOUD against society’s flow.
We are buzzing for our next PULSE on Saturday 3rd February 2018 – Come along and find out about our trip in April and get your consent forms. Here’s what you can look forward to over the next few months.
- Send your children along & invite their friends
- Volunteer – We would love you to join the team. Could you help with cookery, craft, lead games or run the tuck shop?
- Give – We currently have a wishlist of equipment that we feel would enhance the work we do and the experience for the children. (Large Plasma Tvs/Screens, Xbox & Games, Bean Bags to sit & chill out, Fairy Lights, Speakers for music and Board Games).
- Pray – More children would come and be connected with us.
– Volunteers as they serve
– God to prepare heart’s, open eyes to see and ears to hear the message
More details on the website http://trinityboardmills.org/kids/youth-club/